SPS Team Manager Job – Fresno, CA 45022
Why You'll Love This Job
The position is responsible for the supervision of the department team members. This position will be responsible for developing and recommending policies and procedures that ensure the achievement of department goals, deliverables, and performance expectations. This position will also be responsible for growing and developing the staff to ensure optimal employee contribution and retention. This position will also be responsible for employee performance reviews, disciplinary action, and any involvement needed to keep the department running productively.
- Attend client/broker meetings as needed.
- Work with and develop training with department managers, project specialist/auditor.
- Provide department guidance and support.
- Develop and hold department meetings with teams as needed, either weekly or bi-weekly.
- Continued monitoring and mentoring of staff to ensure work is being done and the workflow is adequate for the needs of the unit/department.
- Handle disciplinary action as needed with the assistance of your manager and HR.
- Interaction with vendors on system questions, issues, or concerns.
- Monitoring of staffing needs, vacation request and the workflow during busy times.
- Develop with the assistance of the managers the workflow of the units/department, to ensure optimal performance and retention.
- Monitor work progress for the purpose of employee performance evaluations.
- Distribution and review with employees – performance evaluations.
- Monitor customer service from members, brokers, clients, and vendors as it relates to our department and the metrics of what we need and should have.
- Ensure that employees are adhering to policies and procedures.
- Managing daily operations for all employees.
- Handle complex issues and concerns, as it relates to our unit/department.
- Continued review of our policies, procedures to ensure we are not creating issues with the maintenance of our folders and work.
- Other duties as assigned and developed.
- Assist Dept Manager in developing department training, policies, and procedures.
- Go-to person for escalated client/broker calls.
- Be available and involved in until/department to jump in and assist with any work duties or assignment
Skills & Qualifications
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attendance
- Good work attitude, adaptability, and multi-tasking abilities
- Independent/self-motivated work style
- Willingness to work outside scheduled work hours as needed, especially during our busy season
- CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
- Ability to travel as needed for client or employee meetings
- Excellent level of understanding of services offered by ASi/Navia and the department of the position.
- Comfortable providing constructive feedback and administering disciplinary action
- Demonstrate ability to provide leadership and guidance both internally and externally
- Ability to identify and resolve issues independently
- High attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to monitor and provide employee performance review and evaluation
- Ability to work with employees in adhering to ASi established policies and procedures
- This position must have the ability to accept corrective criticism from your peers as well as your subordinates
Back to All Jobs
Questions about careers at Navia?
Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you!